Oriental Rug Cleaning
Oriental rugs will hold their color for many years, it may fade with exposure to sunlight over the years. Harsh chemicals can also damage the color of your oriental rug especially if the colors are made with natural dyes
Why Choose Bridgeport Restoration to clean your oriental or wool rugs?
Here at Bridgeport Restoration Services we provide through cleaning of your fine oriental and wool carpets and area rugs, rugs of all shapes sizes and fiber compositions. Our carpet cleaning professionals have cleaned hundreds of rugs over the years. Ranging from your department store style styles to expensive wool, Persian , oriental rugs and other handmade rugs from around the world.
Our Rug Cleaning Process
- An inspection of your rug paying close attention to any special concern areas or damage and to determine the type of rug and fibers. It is vital that we take care in identifying these in order to protect the dyes.
- Heavy dry vacuuming is done to remove deeply embedded soil and dirt
-The rug is then sprayed with a preconditioning agent that works much the same as a laundry pre-soak to break down the soils and oils.
-The hot water extraction method is used to assure maximum soil removal and minimum drying time.
-We groom the nap of the rug, to give it a finished look. Special dehumidifiers and air movers are used to quickly dry your rug.
-We offer pick up and delivery of your area rugs or we can clean them on location if you prefer.
Professional cleaning is the only way to insure that your oriental stays a vibrant as the day you brought it home.
Call Bridgeport Restoration today for an appointment 336-996-1212
Reasons to have a professional clean your carpets
1. Children- If you have children you know that they will find a mess in everything, whether its markers or sand from outside children will bring it in on your carpets
2. Pets- Pet dander falls into your carpets everyday being pushed further into your carpets as you walk on them, Pet urine can be very hard to completely get out if not cleaned properly
3. Stains- Whether it's wine, juice or paint or any other kind of liquid that has soaked into your carpet or upholstery it is best to have a professional come in to clean before stains set in.
4. Hosting Parties- When you host a party you want your home to look crisp and clean, no better way than to have a professional to make them look like new again
5. Time- Time is not your friend when it comes to your carpets, if they have not been cleaned in over a year have a professional clean the years worth of hazards and grime off of your carpets
6. Traffic- How much foot traffic do you have coming and going from your home? How many times do the kids run in and out of your home while playing outside? It can be hard to fully clean traffic area's our professionals can clean them for you.
7. Easier to Maintain- Once you have a professional come into your home to clean your carpets they will be easier to maintain through out the year.
Did you know..... pollen, fungus, air pollution, cigarette smoke, car exhaust and thousands of other chemicals are being brought into your home daily from who ever enters your home. These unwanted hazards fall from the persons clothes, shoes and body onto your carpet. Imagine how dirty your carpets truly are!!
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Bridgeport Restoration has certified cleaning technicians who are trained and qualified in ensuring your carpet and upholstery are cleaned in excellence. Please call today to schedule an appointment for, pick up or cleaning of your carpets, rugs, upholstery and draperies
CALL US AT 336-996-1212
Upholstery & Drapery
Just Think..... The Same pollens, fungus, bacteria, air pollution, cigarette smoke, car exhaust and thousands of other chemicals that are being brought into your home daily are also getting on your furniture. Since we perform services on most all types of upholstery, including the most delicate fibers, you can feel confident that our certified professional technicians use the best cleaning method for your furniture.
Upholstery Cleaning Options
If extraction cleaning is not the appropriate method for the fabric on your furniture, we can also specialize in custom dry cleaning. This is a method used when the fibers can not accept water. We will uses a solvent-based cleaner to take care of this more sensitive material.
Our trained techniaican can also clean leather furniture.
Our trained technician can easly clean drapery but they must be up and hanging in place in order for is to clean them properly.
Imagine how dirty your upholstery and draperies truly are! Call us today for a quote on any one of our services and be sure to check out the promotions tab for this months discount.
Call us Today for an appointment 336-996-1212