CALL US AT 336-996-1212
Hot Water Extraction Method
This method of cleaning the hot water kills many types of bacteria on contact while a powerful vacuum extracts dust, dander and other allergens hiding deep inside your carpets. We do not use any harsh shampoos or chemicals in our carpet cleaning services.
Shampoos leave behind residues and traces of chemicals that strip the carpet's natural ability to resist dirt and grime. Over the course of many shampoos, you'll find that your newly cleaned carpets seem to be getting dirtier at a faster rate. Our hot water extraction process eliminates any such residue and chemicals.
How long do carpets take to dry? Our drying process takes about three to six hours depending on the humidity and air circulation in your home. We take precautions to help ensure that your furniture does not get damaged by using pads to protect them.
Do I need to move furniture? Light furniture will be moved by our technicians. However, if you wish to have the carpet cleaned under heavier items such as beds, couches, dressers, entertainment centers and dining room buffets; these pieces will need to be moved prior to our technician's arrival.
Do you clean only traffic areas? Yes we do. In cleaning traffic areas only, we do not move furniture and clean only the walkway areas of your carpet.
Is the cleaning safe for pets and children? Yes! Your pets and children may still walk, sit, play and sleep on the carpet once it is dry.
Will it remove pet stains and odors? We use a special pet odor remover to ensure that stains and odors are extracted out of the carpet as much as possible. If for what ever reason the technician is unable to remove the entire stain they will inform you as to why.
Are there any special tips for pet owners? Vacuum carpet more frequently to capture pet hair and dander. Clean new messes promptly to avoid smells and stains to set into the carpet. Have your carpet professionally cleaned every 12-18 months. Do not use a steam cleaner when dealing with urine spots. heat will set the stain and smell. Call a professional cleaning company to have them remove stains and smells more effectively.
After your carpets have been cleaned, we offer a carpet protectant to help carpet fivbers to resist future soiling and stains. The protectant forms an invisiable shield around each carpet fiber that repels most liquids, allowing spills to be removed before staining can occur. It dries quickly and leaves no odor. Additionaly, it is non- toxic and safe to yuse around family and pets
The entire carpet cleaning services should last about twenty minutes per room and about 3-6 hours for carpet to dry. We take special precausions to help ensure that none of your furniture becomes dmaged during the cleaning process by using pads to protect them and by moving light furniture out of the cleaned room.
The life and beauty of capret depends on how well the carpet is cared for an d maintained. the life of the quality carpet should be around 10-15 years as long as it is well maintained. Proper cleaing will help improve indoor air quality, adhere to capret warrenties and keep it looking great for ot's lifetime. It also helps protect your investment by preventing carpet from needing to be replaced too soon. Below are some simple steps to help keep your carpet looking it's best.
-Prevent dirt and grimne from entering the house by using matts and runners and taking off shoes.
- Vacuum at least one or two times a week to pick up any loose dirt and dust particles.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with productsthat do not dmage the carpet or cause it resoil quicker.
- Profesionally clean your carpets every 12-18 months by use of the Hot Water Extraction Method. 25 out of 27 carpet manufactors recommend Hot Water Extraction as the best method to keep carpets clean and looking new
- For more details on vacumming and spot cleaning, please refer below to FAQ's.
Why Chose Bridgeport Restoration Services?
Pet Stains and Odor Treatment
We all love our pets, but even a well-trained pet will have an occasional accident. Bridgeport Restoration cleans all manner of pet accidents, whether it is a one-time "opps" or an elderly pet accident. We use a special odor removal to ensure that both stains and odors are extracted out of the carpet as much as possible.
Our specialized cleaning method included:
- Pre-treatment to break down the urine protein so that it can be successfully removed from the carpeting.
- The use of specialized cleaning products for stains and odors. We do not just mask the odor, as many other companies do. We attempt to eliminate the source of the odor, which is bacterium, and neutralize it.
- We also use enzyme cleaners that break down the stain and odor at molecular level, and digest it.
- In more severe cases the urine may have been soaked through the carpet backing and into the padding. The problem has now become more than just a stain, it has become a "multi-layered" odor problem. The biggest challenge in removing the urine odor an stain; is to remove the contamination from all the affected layers.
Professional carpet Cleaning
Carpet provides us with many comforting benefits to our homes and our lives such as warmth, comfort, beauty, reducing noise and reducing air borne allergens.
Why Choose Bridgeport Restoration Services?
Bridgeport Restoration Services, Inc. has over 25 years experience. Our professional technicians are IICRC certified. We are confident of our results and guarantee our services.
Bridgeport Restoration uses a manufacturer recommended process to ensure that your carpets are cleaned without damaging the fibers. We use the hot water extraction method, which works to remove bacteria and dirt from deep within carpet fibers without resorting to detergents and shampoos. This cleans your carpet, protects it, leaves it looking fresh and allows your carpet to adhere to the manufacturer warranty